Friday, February 4, 2011

Remission is here!!!!

7 He spreads out the northern skies over empty space;
he suspends the earth over nothing.
8 He wraps up the waters in his clouds,
yet the clouds do not burst under their weight.
9 He covers the face of the full moon,
spreading his clouds over it.
10 He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters
for a boundary between light and darkness.
11 The pillars of the heavens quake,
aghast at his rebuke.
12 By his power he churned up the sea;
by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces.
13 By his breath the skies became fair;
his hand pierced the gliding serpent.
14 And these are but the outer fringe of his works;
how faint the whisper we hear of him!
Who then can understand the thunder of his power?”
Job 26:7-14

I am so pleased to announce that Nathan is in remission!!!!! I cannot tell you how elated and happy we are. I'm so thankful to God, I just can't tell you the emotions I've been feeling.

Dear God,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

I cannot explain what this all means to me and our family! Lord I do not understand your ways. When I heard that Nathan's PET scan came back looking great I was humbled. I've seen so much last year and I know that our family isn't deserving of such wonderful news.

Lord I don't know how you pick and choose, your ways are so beyond me. You never cease to amaze me.

I'm thankful and most of all I'm speechless.

Lord thank you for Nathan's healing!! Thank you so very very much.

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment